- You are a utility with a proud record of service in your community.
- You have anywhere from a few hundred to many thousands of customers.
- The pressure to keep rates low is constantly increasing, as are environmental commitments.
- You receive calls from customers with problems with their service on their own property, and you have to explain to them it is their responsibility to fix it, even though you question if they can afford it.
- You are vaguely aware that some large utilities are operating warranty programs and they appear to be successful and highly rated.
- Occasionally customers send you copies of marketing solicitations from warranty companies selling coverage for your service within their property, and you explain you are unaffiliated with them.
A Few of Your Questions
- Do I want to sell these products?
- Can I do it myself?
- How would I start?
- Will I make money? And who benefits?
These are a few of a long list of questions and topics you may have. All these questions have answers! They will vary with your situation. In time we will issue brief white papers that explore some of these topic in detail.
Contact Heat, Light and Water Consulting today to explore how these can be answered and how we can work alongside you to make sure your new program is a resounding success for you your customers and stakeholders.